Saturday 28 December 2013

What A Wonderful Man


27.12.13

Yes, Comrades

What a head I had. Amazing what can be done with so little beer...I walked around with a head heavier than Rick Waller's bag of potato chips and a stomach with as much going on in it as Marc Almond's (or any of the other spunk-bellied celebrities). But God put Alka-seltzer on this Earth for a reason. I accidentally used warm water so it was horrible, but never mind.

Once the make-up was on, we made haste to Sheba's. She had done her hair up so looked nothing like anyone I knew. So, I shot the stranger getting into our car. Oops. We went to Tree's cousin's so those two could get their gear. We went back and because I knew what was coming next, I had none.

Some Mexicans blew the tires up for us and we were on our way to the drive-in to see the man, the myth, the legend, Mr Ron Burgundy, the man whose quotes are stolen by fat idiots on dating sites across the globe. Yes, comrades, it was Anchorman 2. I'm sure this will come as no surprise, but the first one is better. That being said, I have seen some shitty sequels in my life - Cheetahmen 2, Jack Frost 2, Buttman and Throbbin Meet the Poker 5, why were these made?! - and Anchorman 2 is not one of them. I enjoyed it much more than expected, though the Brick parts were just bizarre.

After getting gas, we returned to my home away from home away from home to have a smoke. Nancy and I got our faces swapped in a phone app and I came out looking like the Mona fucking Lisa. If I go viral, I'm very sorry. It was jolly funny though.

And I'm spent. We tried to watch Super Troopers, which really made me laugh, but I gave up and was very pleased to get back to la-la land after a baloney sandwich. I would kill all of you, dear readers, for another baloney sandwich.


Wonderful

"Big devil told us to sing along and like a loving flock we obey"

In a bit.
SD

No comments:

Post a Comment